Chiropractic care in pregnancy is an excellent addition to your traditional prenatal care. Pre-existing or unnoticed imbalances in the spine and pelvis become stressed during pregnancy and these pronounced discomforts can make it more difficult to perform routine, daily activities.
There are many benefits to receiving chiropractic care during pregnancy, some of which include:
– Reduction in the back and pelvic pain
– More ease with the natural changes related to pregnancy
– Increased space in the pelvis facilitating the baby’s growth
– Correct positioning of the pelvis, allowing for ease of labor and delivery
– Decreased labor time
– Greater ease and comfort during labor and birth, thereby reducing the need for pain relief drugs during delivery